Error message when running the bank transactions import. “The file that you are trying to import, Data Stream, is different from the specified Bank Statement Import, YODLEE11BANKFEED. The value in line 1, column 5 is missing."
The format from Yodlee has changed but not the data exchange definition made available by Microsoft.
- Open "Data Exchange Definitions" window
- Select YODLEE11BANKFEED and open its card
- In Column Definitions section:
- select column definition 5 (postDate) and change its Path from /root/root/transaction/postdate to /root/root/transaction/date
- select column 23 (transactionType) and change its Negative-Sign Identifier value from debit to DEBIT (uppercase the existing value)