It has been brought to our attention that the change of the app permission set from XML to AL structure that the scope of the permission set has changed from Tenant to System.
This requires users who are not SUPER but have been assigned the related ODT App Permission to update the existing assigned permission set.
To do this, the steps are:
(If user User Groups and have added the ODT App Permission Set to a User Group)
- Using search, open the User Groups list page.
- Edit from the Action menu "Permissions"
- Reselect the Permission Set "ODT SERVICE" and choose Yes to rename if prompted.
(If the permission set is assigned directly to the user and not using as part of a user group)
- Using search, open the Users list page.
- Using the User Permission Sets fast tab, Reselect the Permission Set "ODT SERVICE" and choose Yes to rename if prompted.