|Issue||How to Install Outlook Integration Feature in NAV 5.0
*See attachment for full instructions*
This article describes how to install the Outlook Integration feature for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0. This article also describes how to configure the Outlook Integration feature.
One of the following Versions of Microsoft Office Outlook:
MS Office Outlook 2007 64-bit
MS Office Outlook 2007 32-bit
MS Office Outlook 2003 together with Collaboration Date Object
MS Office Outlook 2002
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Server
1. Install the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 client
2. Install Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 Database Server
3. Install Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 Application Server
4. Configure the Microsoft Dynamics NAV client for the Outlook Integration feature.
5. Install the Outlook Integration feature for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0
6. Configure the Outlook Integration feature in Outlook
7. If you are running SQL Server in native mode, and if the TCP/IP network protocol is installed, you must change the Outlook.exe.config file
Modified on: Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 9:39 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.