We are excited to have you get started with our App!
The solution you are adding is our Rental solution for Dynamics 365 Business Central. As such, one of the requirements is to first have a trial of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
If you have any issues or concerns during this process, we want to help you! We encourage you to reach out via support and ask for assistance with on-boarding with the trial of our Dynamics 365 Rental App. Please email or chat with us to start this process together. See our support landing page for contact information via https://support.opendoorerp.com
To get started with ODT Rentals 365:
- Ensure you have an existing trial of Dynamics 365 Business Central and a license is assigned to your account. If you are not sure, contact your Office 365 Administrator or contact us for assistance.
- Login to Office 365 via https://portal.office.com
- Launch Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Visit http://odtrentals365help.opendoorerp.com/ for our introduction of Rental Management for Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Run the setup wizard to complete the basic setup required.
- Add your units and their groups
- Start processing your rentals!