Microsoft Promotion to Transition to Business Central Online!
Are you intending to upgrade NAV to Business Central or transition your on-premise Business Central to the Cloud in the next 3 years?
As of February 1, 2023, Microsoft has launched the new program "Bridge to the Cloud promotion"! This promotion is available to support existing SMB perpetual customers using Dynamics NAV, GP, SL, and Business Central on-premises deployments who are committed to moving to the cloud. By connecting the benefits of your current Enhancement Plan with a discounted Cloud-based pricing option we can work together to lower your cost of ownership af getting to the cloud!
This new promotion enables existing customers that are active on their Enhancement Plan (EP) to renew through the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program and receive Dynamics 365 Business Central online licenses up to 40% discount.
There are a lot of conditions around the policy, who is eligible, and how to execute. We want to help make this as easy for you to evaluate whether this is a valuable opportunity for you and your organization so, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
The following are the summary conditions and answers to common questions.
Interested in taking our questionnaire to see if this is a fit for your organization?
The promo begins on February 1, 2023 and enrollment expires on December 31, 2024
Customers who choose to renew their EP through the Bridge to the Cloud promo receive the following benefits:
• Price point equal to their Enhancement Plan renewal quote
• Dual access and downgrade rights to their current on-premises Dynamics Price List (DPL) product (Dynamics 365 Business Central, on-premises, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, or Dynamics SL)
• Monthly or annual billing option (subject to CSP partner approval)
• Enhancement Plan benefits throughout the term of the promo
• Dynamics 365 Business Central online licenses for migration to the cloud
Q & A
Q: How does this promo differ from the original Bridge to the Cloud 1 (CSP-EP) Renewal Offer, of 2022?
A: The main differences are as follows:
- This promotion offers a fixed 3-year term that is non-renewable / non-cancellable, is purchasable on NCE, generally includes Dual Use Rights (as described in the Policy above), and is available only to customers that have not previously purchased a cloud version of the product.